Tuesday, November 7, 2017

New!

I have been asked several times by many different people to start a blog about our adventures as a family. We have been asked to write about our foster care experiences, homeschooling, trials we have been through, and so much more! I have been hesitant to put my thoughts, ideas, and life out to the public due to fear of being judged or not being accepted. It's a real fear! But as I have been pondering how to educate people about these different subjects that are so important to me I have realized that I have personally learned from others with their writings! I hope that as you follow along our journey, you will be inspired in whatever way is needed! I will not be trying to convince you to homeschool or become a foster parent or even have your own children! I will simply be sharing my experiences and I hope that somewhere along the way someone will be inspired to do some good in the world we live in.

So here I am. I am starting this blog (that actually started about 100 years ago)! It's new. This whole experience is new! And I hope you will be patient as I learn how to navigate all of this.
With this all said, I "mustache" you a question. What are some things you would like to know about us?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment