Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Life Wrapped Up in a Picture...


Hello! This is my new blog. I want to share with you the things in my life that make it so wonderful! First, let me introduce me and my little family!
Here is my family.


 Scott is my husband. We met in 2005 in high school and we were married in April 2009. He is definitely my better half. He is truly the man of my dreams!

Jaxon is our son and the happiness in our life! He is full of energy and life! He is just cute!  He reminds me of what is important in life. And every day his little spirit testifies of our Heavenly Father. Jaxon is truly my little prince charming!



 There is nothing better on this earth than to be a mom...

And then there is our little dog, Spicy. We adopted her when we lived in New Mexico. She is so sweet and so good with Jaxon! She brings a lot of laughter and fun to our life as well.
I hope that while reading my blog you feel inspired about life as I have. I hope some things I have learned will help you in your life in some way. Adventures await!

No comments:

Post a Comment